Nuclear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear-Clan

HomeNuclear NewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application xfr33

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application xfr33 Empty
PostSubject: Application xfr33   Application xfr33 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 am

Quote :
Hi!
I am Daniels, charname is xfr33. I'm 17years old. Playing for a month, but I have played before, when was official microsoft servers.
In game I think I have medium skills in fights. But I'd like to improve these skills. I like to get good weapons, shields in game, to look for the best.
Actually, I have never been in a clan before. But everything have it's first time Smile
I would like to join this clan because it will be something new for me, I think I can help to this clan, improve it.

Best regards
xfr33

Now users can too post problem should be fixed!
Back to top Go down
~Kiyro~
To unimportant for a own Rank Name
To unimportant for a own Rank Name
~Kiyro~

Anzahl der Beiträge : 327

Application xfr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application xfr33   Application xfr33 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 am

Hey nice to met you Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Application xfr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application xfr33   Application xfr33 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 am

If to Thuersday is no Reply of you the Application would be closed and you can´t joining the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Gast

Application xfr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application xfr33   Application xfr33 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:15 am

Nine-Tailed-Fox wrote:
If to Thuersday is no Reply of you the Application would be closed and you can´t joining the Clan.
You was to inactive your Application will be closed. You can try it later again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application xfr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application xfr33   Application xfr33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application xfr33
Page 1 of 1