Nuclear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear-Clan

HomeNuclear NewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information for application/für eine Bewerbung

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

Information for application/für eine Bewerbung Empty
PostSubject: Information for application/für eine Bewerbung   Information for application/für eine Bewerbung EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Bewerbungsinfo:

Das muss drinnen stehen:
Name (vorname):
Frühere Clans:
Warum joinst du:
Xfire/Icq

Musterbewerbung:

Quote :
Hallo,
Ich bin XXX, bin XXX jahre alt und spiele seit XXX FL. Ich bin XXX im Kampf und mache XXX gerne im Spiel.
Ich war bisher in XXX clans. Diese waren: XXX. Ich würde euch gerne beitreten weil XXX. Mein Xfire Name ist: XXX oder meine ICQ Nummer: XXXX

mfg
XXX

Das wird dann intern besprochen oder ggf. abgestimmt.

Falls ihr dann angenommen werdet gibt es 1 Woche Trail Zeit in der Ihr und auch Wir sehen könnt ob ihr zu uns passt, Der Char kann erst später mit dem Vollmember Status aus verschiedenen Gründen erstellt werden.

(falls ihr mehr über euch schreiben wollt könnt ihr dies gerne tun)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following things have to be included:
Name (prename)
Any clans before
Why you want to join
Xfire / ICQ

Example for a good application:

Quote :
Hi there,
I am xxx and xx years old. I play since xxx months/years Freelancer and have
low/medium/high/xxx skills in the fight and I like to do xxx in game.
I am a former member of the following clan(s): // I have never been in a clan before.
I would like to join this clan because <your story ...>. My Xfire Name is XXX or my ICQ Number is XXXX

Best regards
<charname>

If you want to write more about you - do so!

Your application will be discussed internal and maybe there will be also a vote whether you become a trial or not.

If you are accepted you will become a trial for one week in which you and we can see whether you and the clan suit each other.
A tagged char may only be created when you are a fullmember of the clan, because of different reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://nuclear.darkbb.com

Information for application/für eine Bewerbung
Page 1 of 1